Sunshine in my Soul - COCOA VANILLA STUDIO


The new Wild At Heart collection is my favorite spring collection ever! We enjoy so much the first days of spring here in Hungary, the sun shines brighter and warmer and the first flowers began blooming. Thanks for the gorgeous butterflies and flowers of the collection, these page is came together so easily.


I used yellow card stock as my base and added a coat with white gesso. After drying I painted colorful watercolor on top. Using a sewing machine I stitched some big circles and arranged my photos in the middle of the circle.
One of my favorite patterned paper from this collection is the cut-apart sheet. I decided to use the ‘You are the sunshine in my soul’ floral card as my title of my page, I arranged it between the photos. I layered some other parts of the cut-apart paper behind my photos with some die cuts and CVS cut file flowers.
Once ready, I stared to fussy cut some of the gorgeous painted butterflies out of  Mariposa paper and positioned them in a circle to create a frame of my pictures.
Between the butterflies I adhered some glittered enable dots, sequins, and some ephemera pieces. This gave a playful touch to my page.
Thanks so much for stopping by the CVS blog today. I hope this layout inspired you to use fussy cut elements on your layouts. Happy crafting! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment