Hello SUMMER - COCOA VANILLA STUDIO

I'm so excited to share with my very first layout as a Cocoa Vanilla Studio design team member on the Cocoa Vanilla blog. Getting to work with these gorgeous collections alongside amazingly talented designers is truly an honor for me.
Let me share my layout with you all featuring the new and amazing Wild at Heart collection.
When I was browsing the Wild at Hearts collection, I was drawn to this patterned paper called ‘Fussy Cuts’. I absolutely love how pretty the stripes are with this watercolor effect. Somehow those stripes reminded me of  nautical-style, and with blue embellishments it would be a perfect color scheme for a summer layout.

I started my layout by fussy cutting some gorgeous flowers out of the Memento patterned paper and die cutting a ship helm out of a dark blue card stock.
I placed my photo on the ship helm, and layered the fussy cut flowers around my photo. For adding my title I painted some die cut letters with watercolor and mixed and matched with the ‘hello’ chipboard shape.

I decided to balance my layout with a little cluster on the left bottom of my page. To do this I layered some pieces of ephemera, stickers and some lovely glittered enamel dots.

This was a lot of fun to create! I hope it gives you some fun ideas to try with your Cocoa Vanilla products. Happy crafting! BEA


No comments:

Post a Comment