BEST FRIENDS EVER - HIP KIT CLUB


Hi there! Only one day until Valentine day, so I shared a new layout with a BIG HEART using the lovely January Kits on the Hip Kit Club FB page.  





I started with a beautiful cut file designed by Kim Watson ( I divided the two hearts and used only one of them), enlarged it and cut it out on Pink Paislee Moonstruck patterned paper. I backed the heart shape with vellum, and stitched around it with gold thread. I wanted to use only pink and gold colors on my layout, so I created some gold flower embellishments with using gold embossing powder and vellum. I chose the Winter blooms exclusive HKC floral patterned paper for a template, placed a piece of vellum on the paper and drew around the flowers with embossing marker.

 
When I was finished the embossing process I just fussy cut the flowers. I layered some ephemera pieces from Moonstruck collection behind my photo, and added my title using foam letter stickers
.
I hope this layout has inspired you today, have a nice weekend, BEA





No comments:

Post a Comment