BEST SUMMER - HIP KIT CLUB



 I have a layout up on the Hip Kit Club FB page today using the colorful and fun December Kits. We have ice-cold winter days recently with a huge amount of snow, so I decided to bring sunshine to my little scrap room with some summer memories.


I picked out of the kits the colorful Take Me Away products by Paige Evans to get a lovely summer color scheme. I cut some different colored and sized butterflies from the divided Take Me Away patterned paper and the pink- and purple cardstock, and layered them on each other.


 I couldn't resist adding the shiny Pink Paislee sequins and Crate Paper, Inc. mini tassels for the layered butterflies, they became so pretty :) I created a cross on my page with clustering the photos and the butterflies on two different lines. For embellishing I layered ephemera behind the photos and added my title with mixing the My Mind's Eye gold stickers with the Pink Paislee cardstock letters. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderful winter / summer weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment