3D Floral Frame CUT FILE



 I love giving handmade presents for my family and our friends. When I saw this adorable free printable on Crate paper blog I literally gasped out loud! Beautiful icons and watercolor phrases, I was inspired immediately to create a frame with my cameo, and make a wall decoration with them.


I printed the swan on a A4 paper, spieced up with some watercolors and cut around with my Cameo. It was only 15 minutes to create it, and I was ready with my present to my beloved christian daughter. 

You can download this cut file in STUDIO3 form or SVG form, just click on the link.


Happy weekend! xoxo Bea

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Thank you for the cut files. I am in the process of making the mini book. Love it. And the files are so easy to download.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thank you for sharing! I just got a Silhoette for Christmas from my boss. I've only made a couple of things so far but this is super cute and I'm excited to try it :D

    VálaszTörlés