Handmade present with Crate Paper printables



 I love giving handmade presents for my family and our friends. When I saw this adorable free printable on Crate paper blog I literally gasped out loud! Beautiful icons and watercolor phrases, I was inspired immediately to create a frame with my cameo and make a wall decoration with them.


I printed the swan on an A4 paper, spiced up with some watercolors and cut around with my Cameo. It was only 15 minutes to create it, and I was ready with my present to my beloved Christian daughter. 

Happy weekend! xoxo Bea

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cut files. I am in the process of making the mini book. Love it. And the files are so easy to download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I just got a Silhoette for Christmas from my boss. I've only made a couple of things so far but this is super cute and I'm excited to try it :D

    ReplyDelete