Grid Tree - Hip Kit Club


Hey everyone, I was up on the Hip Kit Club blog two days ago sharing a new layout with the November kits and cut files. The gorgeous and festive November Kit is just perfect for Christmas memory keeping and any kind of winter projects!


My assignment this week was to create a grid layout. I decided to turn it into a kind of Christmas tree form grid using patterned papers and my photos.  I chose the beautiful snowflakes exclusive patterned paper as my background from the Main Kit.


I trimmed some Crate Paper patterned paper into small pieces, and machine stitched them  to the background in a Christmas tree form. The beautiful patterns looks so pretty next to each other.  I used one of my photo as a part of the tree form too, the pretty ornaments reflect our Christmas spirit perfectly. I adhered my daughter’s pictures with foam dots, and embellished the layout with exclusive ephemera, stickers and flair button.


 Did you know that HKC celebrates 12 Days of Giving with some super fun free cut files? They will be a fun addition to any of your holiday projects, I used the Holiday Cheer cut file as the title of my layout, it looks so pretty on the layout.


I hope this layout gives you some inspiration! Have a nice weekend! BEA

No comments:

Post a Comment