THE ROSES ARE BLUE - HIP KIT CLUB

 I have a layout up on the Hip Kit Club blog today and I’m so excited to share my last mixed media project with you! Ready to see my layout? Let’s go!


Some flowers are just begging to be cut out, and these blue roses from the Maggie Holmes Gather paper are just like those I think! Truth to tell the first thing I made with theSeptember Kit was fussy cutting these roses🙂


 I started my layout with creating a mixed media background on this beautiful soft rose cardstock. To make this I used white gesso and the Great Fruit Creameez Paint from the September Color Kit. I added some sparkling details  with using the  Echo Park  Mini Leaves Stencil with white gesso and  gold gitter.


 I layered some Maggie Holmes Tags under my photo and adhered the roses around them. For embellishing I added  some Maggie Holmes stickers to the laoyut. The final steps was adding my journaling and splashed mint paint over the top and bottom.

You can see the whole process in the video!🙂


Have a beautiful crafty weekend! Bea


1 comment:

  1. Varázslatosan szép lett, Bea. Nagyon jó nézni, ahogy alkotsz.

    ReplyDelete