Colorful circles - Hip Kit Club


Hello Hip Kit Club friend, it’s Bea here today sharing a layout that I created using the lovely August 2016 Hip Kits!
 I feel as though sometimes I write similar blog posts when a new kit arrives, I usually describe them as my favourite by far etc., but this time I really do think this August Kit is really my all time favourite! I love everything about it, the beautiful patterned papers, the exclusive ephemeras,  the Maggie Holmes and Amy Tangerine stickers, the Dear Lizzy alphabets not to mention the super exciting Color Kit with the Primamarketing oil pastels! Oh dear Kimberly, you always inspire me with every kit and this one especially takes the cake!

My theme is ‘clever with colors’ for this week, so it will be never better time to play with the Primamarketing oil pastels from the August Color Kit!

 I began the layout with making a range of colors with the oil pastels. Look at these intensive colors, just wow! I paired the colors with my embellishments, and sorted out 9 differents colors.


 I drew circles with my Silhouete cameo (using a pencil instead of blade) on a white watercolor-paper and drew on the lines with the oil pastes. I painted with a wet brush on the cicles started from the outside.


Next, I sprinkled some watercolor across my page and added several embellishments from the kit.  I love the floral ephemerass and the Pink Paislee chipboards in this kit.  I used the “HEY YOU” chipboard as a title on my layout and combined it with the Dear Lizzy clack varnish stickers.


 For added dimension, I popped up some of the ephemera pieces and stickers with pop dots and stapled them with the tiny attacher before adhering them to the layout.


 That’s it from me today! Be sure to grab the August Kit from  Hip Kit Club Store. I’m pretty sure you don’t want to miss this stunning Kit.    


xo Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment