My Minialbum Class on Big Picture Classes



I've got a so exciting news! My first mminialbum class is just now start on the Big Picture Class site!

Hihetetlenül boldog voltam, amikor a Big Picture Classes oldal felkért, hogy készítsek egy minialbum tanfolyamot számukra. 




I'm over the moon to be asked for teaching on this site with such an amazingly talented Ladies as Paige Evans, Ashley Horton and Stephany Brian...


In this class you can create  a 100% handmade minialbum with flexible and durable cover, interactive pages for a huge amount of photos, and a plenty of different pockets for the additionals memorabilities.



A tanfolyamban megtanítom, hogyan készítsetek egy rugalmas és tartós borítót az albumotok számára, és hogyan állítsatok össze zsebekkel kombinált interaktív oldalakat a fotók és egyéb emlékek számára!


I hope I see you in the classroom!

Remélem találkozunk a tanfolyamon!

No comments:

Post a Comment