Enjoy today! - Hip Kit Club


Hey everyone, I'm here with you today to share with you my first layout using the Hip Kit Club May kits.
All I can say is WOW! The colours in this kit are just amazing, the mint, the pink,  and yellow! Totally in love!
I wanted to document this photo of me and my daughter taken on a rainy day at home. We had a ‘girly-day’, spent the whole day with playing, reading stories, taking funny pictures and just enjoy the time together.
When I saw Ashley’s recent sketch I knew this would be a perfect way to incorporate it.
Végre kezembe vehettem a Hip it Club gyönyörű májusi készletét! Gyönyörűek a színek, telis tele színes virágokkal (a kedvenc díszítőelemeimmel). Ezen a héten Ashley Horton vázlatából kellett oldalt készítenem, igazán szép elrendezés, örültem a feladatnak.

And here is my layout. I have adapted the photo into two – colored and black and white – photos. I added dimension for my background by stitching. I am really happy with how it turned out.

Két fotót helyeztem el az oldalon, játszottam kicsit a színekkel és a fotóból adódóan meg is fordítottam. Sizzix-el vágtam a képeket kör alakúra. A fotók alá vágtam egy nagyobb kört, erre írtam a kommentet.


I used my Sizzix machine and circle dies from my stash to cut my photos into circles. For the journaling I decided to place a bigger circle from white cardstock under my photo, and write round my picture.

A köröket rozettával pótoltam. Nagyon tetszik, hogy játékos hangulatot kölcsönöznek az oldalnak. A rozettákhoz készítettem egy gyors vágófájlt, de kézzel is gyorsan elkészíthetők (ezt egy régebbi bejegyzésemben tudod megnézni).


I embellished the top right and left bottom of the page with an embellishment cluster of mainly the gorgeous HKC ephemera. I love creating a layout with a variety of circles, it is so much fun and is a great design to incorporate into your pages.

Díszítésül a előre kivágott exkluzív Hip Kit Club papírdíszeket használtam.



 I hope this layout has given you some inspiration today. xo Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment