We love you Mom




Hey, friends! Bea here to share a new layout using the 2016 April Hip Kits! This week's theme is Mothers' Day, and I would like to share with you a gift idea I made for my mom. I asked my children to write down them answer for the folowing question: 'why do I love my Grandmother so much?' They wrote a lot of cute things! :) 

mile hangulatjel
 I collected the little notes, and put them in a paperpocket on my layout. I fussy cut some letters from Elle's Studio Littlemoments and hip kit exclusives patterned papers above the pocket and created a big title 'We love you Mom because....' The little My Mind's Eye My story wood veneer jar and the Pinkfresh Studio 'TAKE NOTE' epoxy sticker were just perfect for the paperpocket! For background I used American Crafts Fountain Cardstock what I painted with white acrilic paint. I also added in some of the Amy Tangerine American Crafts Washi tape and Shimelle Laine emphemera. I hope you like my two in one gift idea! 
smile hangulatjel



I also made a card for Mother's Day. I wanted to make it feminine look full of little details. I layered the Heidi Swapp Customer Service frame, with paper doily, a shaker box from white vellum, fussy cutted butterflies from a Crate Paper, Inc. paper, and Elle's Studio  patterned paper, and added some stiching. I hope you like my card! Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

  1. Istenem, minden egyes oldaladnál rácsodálkozok arra, hogy férhet bele ennyi kreativitás egy emberbe! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olyan jó játék, nem, Ányi? Remélem lesz időd játszani velünk a hétvégén! :)

      Delete