Minialbum with Sihouette - Hip Kit Club



When I was assigned to create a mini album for this week, instantly I knew I had to scrap about our latest trip in April.  We had the opportunity to travel to Amsterdam to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. It was a wonderful experience for us especially the beautiful tulip fields and the Van Gogh exhibition. And of course, it is a great reason to scrap all about it.

Ezen a héten minialbumot készítettem az Hip Kit Club áprilisi készletéből. Imádom a kis albumokat sok-sok hajtogatni való lapocskával! Minél több oldal, annál jobb :) Viszont méricskélni nem szeretek, így azt találtam ki, hogy készítek egy vágó mintát a Sihouette gépemre, amit csak össze kell hajtogatni, és jöhetnek is a képek és a díszítés!!

I love the flip-flap albums, but to tell the truth I never enjoyed measuring with ruler, so I decided to create a Minialbum cutfile for my Silhouette. Yay, no ruler, no pencil, no scoring board, just embelishing and enjoying my album:)

You can check here how does it work:
So I cutted my album from a white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo and filled the shaker box with the little acrilic stars and than I stitched the shaker box and the pockets.

For embellishing I can use only thin elements, the Amy Tangerine washi-tapes, rub-ons and Shimelle emphetera and Pinkfresh Studio epoxy stickers were just perfect for this projects. For adding my long title I played with the Pinkfresh Studio Yellow Puffy Alphabet Stickers from my main Kit.

Dízsítésként csupa lapos díszítőelemet használtam, matricákat, vékony chipboardokat és dekortapaszt.
A képére kattintva tudjátok letölteni a vágófájlt!




Make sure to check out my process video for this minialbum:



Thanks for coming! Köszönöm, hogy benéztél!
xo Bea


bea valint

3 comments:

  1. Hello Bea! I made this project, thank you very much for the cut file. here is the link if you want to see my project. http://miversiondescrap.blogspot.cl/2016/06/minialbumcajita.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I loooooooove this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love this and was wondering if you have the file for cricut?

    ReplyDelete