Some exciting news!... HIP KIT CLUB Design Teams + April KIT

Well, this happened... I'm smiling from ear to ear all day… I am so honoured to be a new Design Team Member for Hip Kit Club.
What an amazing and talented group of ladies, I am so blown away to be amongst a group of ladies who I admire so much.
I am expecting my April kits within the next couple of days and cannot wait to start creating projects with them. They are seriously stunning. 

***
Hatalmas hírem van mára! Kimberly Hutchinson, a Hip Kit Club alapítója meghívott kreatív csapatába a következő fél évre! Őszintén szólva kicsit izgulok, hogy ilyen fantasztikusan tehetséges alkotók között hogyan fogom megállni a helyem... A készletek gyönyörűek, pár napon belül át is vehetem remélhetőleg az első, Áprilisi készletet, alig várom, hogy alkothassak belőle!


MAIN KIT

 EMBELLISHMENT KIT

COLOR KIT
 CARDSTOCK KIT

PROJECTLIFE KIT


So so excited and will be back with more to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment