HAPPY HEARTS DANCE


Hi everyone! It's Bea here sharing a layout with you today that I created using the April 2016 ‪of Hip Kit Club !
I absolutely love this Kit kit and I'm so excited to start creating with all the awesome goodies that are included in the kits! I think my favorite goodies in the kits are the amazing exclusive project life cards designed by Kim Watson in the Project Life kit and all the super beautiful paper in the Main Kit! I used this fav goodies for my first layout layering them on the bottom of this beautiful Elle's Studio patterned paper. I absolutely adore the heart patterned paper and thought it would be a great contrast with all the colorful embellishments.The heart patterns of this paper reminded me of the stitching papers so I decided to add a little color spread by stitching on the hearts with bright colors. For embellishing I incorporated some of those gorgeous Amy Tangerine washi tape, Pinkfresh Studioacetate words, and Simple Stories wood venniers. 




 My other project is a simple card from the adorable Crate Paper, Inc. paper. I just cutted this cute butterflies and sew them up to the other side of the paper. So easy and fun project! These kits are just phenomenal, and every little piece is amazing!!



You can see here the unboxing video of the April Kit


1 comment:

  1. Nagyon tetszik, Bea mind a képeslap, mind az oldal! Szépséges, amit összeraktál!

    ReplyDelete