YOU ARE SPECIAL


Nowadays Kitti ask me about herself and try to compare herself with others often... Am I as clever as...? Am I so kind as...? Am I lot nicer as...? I tried to explain to her that it matters not that what are others like, she is SPECIAL for me!
I started with cutting the big tiltle and some leaves from white cardstock with my Silhouette cameo. 
Once the cutting is done, I painted the leaves with watercolor. I decided to use different tones of purple and pink so tried to mix the colors varied proportion. 
When the watercolor is all dried, I started with layering the leaves around the picture. Once I'm satisfied with the leaves arrangements, I placed the big tilte on the top of the leaves. To create dimensions to the letters, adhered foam dots at the bottom. 
Absolutely love how this turned out to be! 
Lastly, I spiced up the layout with Pink Paislee mirror stickers & a couple of heart die-cuts to complete the layout. 



Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great crafting day :)

¸***

Kitti mostanában fontosnak tartja, hogy összehasonlítsa magát másokkal. Gyakran kérdezi, hogy olyan okos-e, szép-e, kedves-e mint a többiek. Próbáltam megnyugtatni őt arról, hogy nekem nem számít, hogy mások milyenek... nekem Ő számít, és hihetetlenül élvezem  hogy napról napra csodálhatom, ahogy kibontakozik az egyénisége.







I entered this layout for Shimelle weekly challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment