Favourite skirt


Can you imagen the happiness when you get the perfect bowling shoe for your favourite skirt? :) My daugter was sooo happy, when she pointed this pink (it was the only one) shoes when we was at the bowling center this weekend. She felt herself reassured by choosing this outfit for the occasion. It was a really fun afternoon!
 I planed to create a bright, fun, and colorful layout to go with this photo. So I cut several letters from patterned paper spiced up with some Dear Lizzy chipboards (can’t get more fun than that right?) and Crate paper gold letters.
I think this technique of using LOTS of patterned papers in this way would suit a variety of themes and styles. Think soft pastels or even a monochromatic scheme if you didn’t want to go as bright and bold as I did here. And absolutely perfect for using up scraps!

1 comment: